Full Service Management Team
- Instantly market your properties online to fill vacancies sooner. Appfolio allows us to post instantly to our website and hundreds of other listing sites.
- We have an existing strong network of local real estate brokers to maximize publicity
- Comprehensive background and credit review. We investigate each tenant’s previous rental and employment history to ensure that your property will be in good hands.
- Contract review and implementation. We use standardized lease agreements for more streamlined management. Have your own? We can use implement those as well.
- Handle property maintenance issues faster. We use AppFolio for electronic work-orders and communication with vendors so we can quickly resolve issues. At your request, we can email you a copy of the work order and relevant information giving you real-time updates.
- Tenant issues and evictions. We approach and resolve tenant issues with the most efficient methods. If that means eviction, we handle the process from beginning to end including court appearances.
- Service & Maintenance. We have in-house maintenance staff and an extensive vendor list to make sure your property is taken care of efficiently 24/7. We also conduct regular routine inspections for no extra charge.
- On-demand access to your reports. Owner statements are securely posted to an online Owners Portal, saving time and paper. These simple statements provide you with a quick snapshot of your property details for the past month.
- Get paid faster and more securely. New functionality provides our team the ability to deposit funds directly into your bank account. No more waiting for a check in the mail.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why do I need a property manager?
Besides handling the day-to-day operations of operating a real estate asset, a good property management company will continually work with its clients to find ways to improve tenant quality, synergies, facilities, amenities, and ultimately, the bottom line. A successful manager will increase the long term value and cash flow of your real estate portfolio.
Why choose Meiloon?
We treat all properties in our portfolio as one of our own and pride ourselves in active management. We don’t just collect rent and wait for maintenance repair issues to occur. Our vast experience in real estate and property management allows us to immediately identify necessary areas of improvement, create a plan of action and execute effectively to achieve your short term and long term goals
How do you handle emergencies?
We’re on call 24/7 so you don’t have to be. We have an extensive vendor list that we’ve carefully vetted to provide the best service at the best value for your properties and tenants.
What types of properties do you manage?
We can manage all types of real estate, from single family homes to 150,000 SF+ shopping centers. Contact us to work out a personalized program for your portfolio.
What do your monthly fees cover? Any hidden charges?
Our monthly fees cover all of our services, including regular inspections, evictions, tenant lease negotiations, etc. There are no hidden charges on any of the work that we do.
How do you handle accounting?
Owner funds will be kept in a trust escrow account. Further, invoices and payments go through a proprietary system of checks and balances to ensure that funds are correctly allocated and dispersed.
How involved do I need to be with management of my investments?
You can be as involved as you want to be, whether that means 1 hour per month and collecting owner disbursements, or weekly meetings with our management team to determine direction and health of your properties.
Are you licensed and insured?
We are licensed by the Bureau of Real Estate, BRE #1950281 and have multiple licensed real estate brokers on our team.
Do you manage HOA communities?
Yes, we can handle assessments, collections, annual meeting documents, and/or capital improvement projects, depending on what the HOA board is looking for.
I have an existing team of agents and/or handymen. Can you work with them?
Yes, while we have an extensive list of 100+ vendors, we may be able to also work with your team, as long as they are licensed and insured. We make sure all of our vendors are licensed, insured, and up to date with their certifications.
What if I have more questions?
Submit a request on our Contact Us page and someone will reach out to you to help assist you.